Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Too much fun - is good for you!

And they same you can have too much of a good thing apparently?
Well it's all fun here and long may it continue... After a more than busy day in Murray's - that popular food and drink establishment in St Aubin (centre of the world), it's another golf day ahead tomorrow. Organised by those nice people at Cheffin's the restaurant along the strip, I'm delighted to say all the proceeds will indeed go to Murray's 10 Charity Challenge - and much needed the funds are too!

So it's 12 teams of 4 golfers - at Les Mielles from 0800 tomorrow, followed by lunch at Cheffin's - and who knows the skill of our four ball - me, Nick Chandler, Kenan Osborne and Neil Pinel could just get amongst the prizes - on the other hand I've seen what happens when we are get together!

Tonight a special meal at the Atlantic and the food of Mark Jordan, one of the finest chefs in the country for certain. Tomorrow golf in the sun & rain, and me on the mic again - drumming up support and funds - I really must start riding that bike!

Talking of which, Marc the bike builder is going to surprise me when it is built, so no peeks before hand for me.

Life is good, getting better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment