Monday, September 6, 2010

Fund raising fun

Having WON the Close Finance golf day with the best golf of my life, I was certainly in a state of embarrassment and shock. I'm delighted to say those present forgave me for having the temerity of coming first, to dig deep in their pockets for over £300 in cash for Murray's 10cc with further pledges of another £200 on the way! Thank you thank you thank you, I whispered, as I sneaked out the back door of Les Mielles Golf Club late on Friday night, with my trophies, champers and wads of cash!

Saturday afternoon, another function - this time the St Aubin residents tea party, where many a mountain of cakes and sandwiches were consumed. The sun shone and La Haule Manor looked fab. Again some of the locals filled out sponsor forms and gave toward the challenge to the tune of another £100.

If you want to sponsor me - get in touch on Facebook on the murrays10cc site. Thanks Murray

Now! Where is that bike???

No comments:

Post a Comment