Thursday, September 30, 2010

6 days and counting - the money

Ah! What lovely people there are... George & Jean Baird,  Andrew Le Brun, the Pinel's and the Le Gresely's - thank you you are the latest to donate to the cycle challenge sponsorship. I have this idea of only having friends on facebook who sponsor me - is that mean?

Anyway, the money is coming in - always slower than you think... but the is a trickle, which is better than a droplet!

Also the bike is ready - well the new wheels go on later... when the new tyres arrive and my first ride on it is tonight... scary but exciting - Huge thanks to Marc Le Sueur for making this happen along with top support from Nick at Boudin Bikes in Sand Street - their sale of cycle shoes is amazing - get down there now!

Only six days til it starts and some support from those who heard me on Peter Mac's show on 103 is warming things up nicely. Keep it coming folks and if you haven't supported me with a sponsorship email me, text me or drop into Murray's and part with a bit of dosh - thanks

Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment